mardi 6 septembre 2016

Stacy Kranitz

"Don’t Drop the Potato" I fell in love with a cajun cockfighter named Joey. We would wake up early in the morning to his neighbor yelling at his wife and child.  The woman acroos the street had 42 cats. They would lie in the shade of the carport sitting on top of her old buick. I sat on our porch and counted them one by one. One night we got lost in the swamp in our canoe.  I drank hot chocolate mixed with crystal meth at a boat dock on the Mermentau and stayed up for three days inside a stranger’s home.  The following year I fell in love with a different cajun man and we moved into an old cypress house on a Bayou. We had many dogs. One of them got hit by a car in front of me.  Another dog gave birth to 9 puppies in our bed.  We would go down the road and bet on horses at Evangaline Downs then sneak into the all you can eat buffet.  One time I went to New Orlenas and snorted cocaine off of a homeless mans fingernail.  We rescued a cat during hurricane Katrina but lost it during hurricane Rita. The man who lived in the house before we moved in left us all of his heavy metal records because he found Jesus. He was the one who found me weeping on the side of the road when my dog died. Years later I returned to the bayou to live by myself. i would sit on my porch and wave at the tug boats passing by.  It rained and rained and rained and i had to wade through waist high swamp water to get myself from the front door to my car.  I watched as bags of trash, lawn furniture and dead animals floated by. Then the mosquitoes came and covered my body in tiny welts where they had sucked on my blood. 
Je vous ai mis son site



































Pin It

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de signer vos messages....
Drop me a line...
Emmanuel.

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.