dimanche 31 mars 2013

C'est Pâques !




Pin It

2 commentaires:

  1. I'm on my high school now and one day my french teacher showed me your blog because, well, I'm not doing very good at my studies and she had heard I like arts etc. No need to say that now I at least am a little more interested of actually learning the language! :D Je t'aime ton blog.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Bravo! It is true that the French language is very difficult, but it is the language of love ... So it's worth making an effort. Nicer to say I love you that I Love You, No? Sorry for my english but I try to learn every day.
    Take care.
    Emmanuel

    RépondreSupprimer

Merci de signer vos messages....
Drop me a line...
Emmanuel.

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.