dimanche 26 octobre 2014

Lisa Lindvay .

These photographs are from an ongoing series that depicts the lives of my father, sister, and two brothers over the past five years as they take on the burden of my mother’s deteriorating mental health.  This work represents an extended look at the physical and emotional currents within our home. The images are a visual representation of the internal dilemmas associated with this entropic state. The photographs expose how my mother’s illness influences the condition of the space and emotional well being of my family members. This is an exploration of how individual identity is shaped and altered within our familial relationship
Je vous ai mis son site












Pin It

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de signer vos messages....
Drop me a line...
Emmanuel.

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.