jeudi 16 février 2017

Sohei Nishino 西野壮平

"Yama" Yama is the one of the projects which began as a way to study the Diorama Map series from a new point of view. For this work, I climbed a certain mountain(2-3 times in a month) through one year. Then I shot various trees and plants from fixed points inside of the mountain to see the subdivided flow of time to create one piece of collage as a symbolized Mountain. This work has originated from the time when I felt the difference of my recognition of mountain when I observe the mountain from a distance and from inside of it. Also, through the act of approaching to the mountain for certain amount of time, I'm trying to see how the mountain is composed as life which continuously living and also as an object . 
Je vous ai mis son site





Pin It

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire

Merci de signer vos messages....
Drop me a line...
Emmanuel.

Remarque : Seul un membre de ce blog est autorisé à enregistrer un commentaire.